BOLDR Globetrotter GMT - Meteoblack
The BOLDR Globetrotter is a tough GMT dive watch that takes the iconic angular BOLDR design a step further. Built #toughenough for any exploration, the Globetrotter's GMT function tracks two timezones, all the time.
The Globetrotter is designed to make a statement - from the striking coloured ceramic bezel, to a sturdy design designed for the depths of the ocean or the heights of a skyscraper. Machined out of a single piece of stainless steel that encases a precise Swiss ETA movement, the Globetrotter is packed with enough features to feature in all your travels.
The Meteoblack features a meteorite dial, extracted from fragments of the Muonionalusta Meteorite, discovered north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden and is roughly about 4 billion years old.
- Case: 44mm 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2893-2 Elabore-grade automatic movement with independent adjustable GMT-hands
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Bidirectional Ceramic bezel, engraved with the names of major cities
- Dial: Meteorite dial with applied indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap with dive-extension buckle
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 50mm
- Case Back: See-through sapphire crystal and screw-down stainless steel caseback
Any BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price. This ONLY applies to watches that have not been used, worn, or strapped on. If the watch has been worn, it can still be returned within 30 days but this will incur a restocking fee of $40. Click here for more details.
All BOLDR watches come with a 30-month warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear & tear. External wear & tear comprises (but is not limited to) scratches on case, lugs, or crystal, and/or water damage due to negligence. The warranty does not cover straps nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more information. Click here for more details.
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 business hours of verification, although this may vary according to the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days.
Available stock will be shipped within 48 hours of placing your order from Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm. Orders placed on weekends will be shipped out the following Monday.
Pre-orders will be shipped once stocks have arrived in our warehouse. Shipment will be dispatched within 48 hours of stock arrival. However, BOLDR reserves the right to delay the shipment in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.