BOLDR Odyssey Cali Umber
The new Odyssey 2019 collection is based on our best selling BOLDR Odyssey series, a fan-favorite quintessential dive watch with a stylish case, double-domed sapphire crystal lens and rotating bezel. Choose between a striking California dial version and ultra-tough Full Metal version.
The Odyssey Cali brings an old-world charm to our tough diver watch, with its timeless California dial design complemented by aged steel plating and Old Radium Superluminova. Finished with a premium Italian leather strap, switch seamlessly between a dive suit and dinner jacket.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel + Helium Escape Valve
- Movement: SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Matte dial and linear-brushed hands with Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Bezel: 120-click Unidirectional bezel in 316L Stainless Steel and Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Lens: Double Dome sapphire crystal with inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Custom Italian leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down caseback with embossed limited edition artwork
Any unworn and/or undamaged BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.