BOLDR Odyssey WhiteStorm
Featuring an extremely robust case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra tough high-resistance 6-screw caseback, rated for up to 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve also makes sure your watch stays strong under any pressure, and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: NH35A Automatic movement, with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 42-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Triple lock screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-click Unidirectional bezel with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Dial: Matte dial with 3D printed index with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Top grain Italian Calf leather and extra Polyurethane strap
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details here.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days. We’re currently not able to ship to APO’s but recommend that you ship to a friend/relative instead. CLick here for more shipping details here.
All BOLDR watches comes with a 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch but exclude parts that are subjected to (external) wear. The latter includes but is not limited to, straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps and any watches that are not purchased directly from our website or authorised stockists. Click here for more warranty details.