BOLDR Expedition Rushmore
The BOLDR Expedition automatic field watch is a tough, ever ready companion for your next adventure. With a military-inspired design, the Expedition has some of the key features that made the field watch a tactical timepiece, dating back to World War II. So whether for work or play, the Expedition is here to join your journey.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matte dial with 3D printed indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom Canvas strap with pads and stitching, straps holds with brass eyelet, calf leather lining, steel buckle with etching logo.
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 482mm
- Case Back: See-through sapphire crystal and screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details here.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days. We’re currently not able to ship to APO’s but recommend that you ship to a friend/relative instead. CLick here for more shipping details here.
All BOLDR watches comes with a 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch but exclude parts that are subjected to (external) wear. The latter includes but is not limited to, straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps and any watches that are not purchased directly from our website or authorised stockists. Click here for more warranty details.