BOLDR Odyssey WhiteStorm
Featuring an extremely robust case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra tough high-resistance 6-screw caseback, rated for up to 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve also makes sure your watch stays strong under any pressure, and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: NH35A Automatic movement, with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 42-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Triple lock screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-click Unidirectional bezel with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Dial: Matte dial with 3D printed index with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Top grain Italian Calf leather and extra Polyurethane strap
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. This ONLY applies to watches that have not been used, worn, or strapped on. If the watch has been worn, it can still be returned within 30 days but this will incur a restocking fee of $15. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.