BOLDR Journey Chronograph: Corsair
The Journey is based on the popular BOLDR Voyage concept, with a vintage, aviator-inspired design. The Journey has a unique SII meca-quartz movement that keeps impeccable time, beneath a durable box mineral glass lens. Featuring a brand new case design with reinforced lugs, improved superlume and italian leather strap for extra durability. Journey 2018 now comes with a brand new 2018 caseback artwork by tattoo artist Kevin Tan based in Malaysia.
- Case: 43mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: SII VK64 Meca-Quartz
- Water Resistance: 50m (165ft) / 5ATM
- Crown: Push-pull crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Nil
- Dial: Sunburst Blue Double Layer Sandwich Dial. Sub-dial with Disc-Track texture. Swiss BGW9 Superluminova
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3
- Lens: “Super-dome” mineral crystal
- Strap: Premium Italian Calf Leather with matching stitching and buckle with etched logo
- Case Thickness: 14.2mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 49mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any unworn and/or undamaged BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.