BOLDR Explorer GMT II - Stealth
A rugged, reliable daily beater that was made to be your companion on your treks around the world. With a GMT function, rotating bezel and a variety of colours, the Explorer is ready for any adventure you take it on. The Explorer tracks multiple-time zones, with two sets of hands on the dial and a 120-click rotating bezel with 24-hour indexes that allows you to keep your eye on three time zones simultaneously, it's also powered by a quartz movement to track your adventures around the globe.
The Explorer II model comes with an improved sapphire glass lens for added toughness.
- Case: 42mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Ronda 505.24H with extra 24H GMT Hand (independently adjustable)
- Water Resistance: 5m (164ft) / 5ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-clicks Unidirectional rotating bezel with 24-hrs marking
- Dial: Matte dial with printed indexes with superlume
- Hands: Customs hands with superlume
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Vintage canvas with genuine nubuck leather backing + quick strap change mechanism
- Case Thickness: 12.5mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 50mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any unworn and/or undamaged BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.