BOLDR Globetrotter GMT - Blue Black
The BOLDR Globetrotter is a tough GMT dive watch that takes the iconic angular BOLDR design a step further. Built #toughenough for any exploration, the Globetrotter's GMT function tracks two timezones, all the time.
The Globetrotter is designed to make a statement - from the striking coloured ceramic bezel, to a sturdy design designed for the depths of the ocean or the heights of a skyscraper. Machined out of a single piece of stainless steel that encases a precise Swiss ETA movement, the Globetrotter is packed with enough features to feature in all your travels.
- Case: 44mm 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2893-2 Elabore-grade automatic movement with independent adjustable GMT-hands
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Bidirectional Ceramic Two-tone bezel with 24-hour marking
- Dial: Matt dial with applied indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap with dive-extension buckle
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 50mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details here.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days. We’re currently not able to ship to APO’s but recommend that you ship to a friend/relative instead. CLick here for more shipping details here.
All BOLDR watches comes with a 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch but exclude parts that are subjected to (external) wear. The latter includes but is not limited to, straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps and any watches that are not purchased directly from our website or authorised stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Click here to download the watch size guide. Please make sure the print setting is 'actual size' for the document, thereafter cut out the watches on the outline and you'll have your BOLDR watch to try.