BOLDR Explorer GMT - Black
The BOLDR Explorer Black features a black dial in a black stainless steel case, white indexes with lume. It comes with a black canvas strap with nubuck leather lining - with quick-change tab for easy strap switching.
- Movement: Ronda 505.24H
- 24hrs with 2nd hands (GMT Function)
- Case: 42mm Marine Grade Stainless Steel Case, Screw-down crown
- Caseback: Custom screw down caseback with limited edition BOLDR Explorer artwork.
- Case Finishing: Bead-blasted matte finishing (Stainless Steel / PVD-IP)
- Bezel Finishing: Sunray brushed (Stainless Steel / PVD-IP)
- Crystal: Scratch-Resistant Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Case Thickness: 12.5mm
- Lug to Lug: 50mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Strap: Vintage canvas with genuine nubuck leather backing + quick strap change mechanism
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM / 50M
Any BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. This ONLY applies to watches that have not been used, worn, or strapped on. If the watch has been worn, it can still be returned within 30 days but this will incur a restocking fee of $15. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.