BOLDR Globetrotter GMT - Diver's Watch Facebook Group LE (Black)
The BOLDR Globetrotter is a tough dive watch that takes the iconic BOLDR dive design a step further. Built #toughenough for any adventure, the Globetrotter was designed to be with you always. The GMT function on the other hand, ensures that watch hands are tracking two timezones, all the time.
The Globetrotter is a collaboration with Diver's Watches, and this limited edition features a unique cities bezel highlighting major cities around the world, so you can track the time in your favourite cities easily.
- Case: 44mm 316L Stainless Steel Case
Movement: Swiss ETA 2893-2 Elabore-grade automatic movement with independent adjustable GMT-hands
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Ceramic Bezel: Rotating cities bezel, engraved with the names of major cities
- Dial: Sunburst dial with applied indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap with custom dive-extension buckle
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 50mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details here.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days. We’re currently not able to ship to APO’s but recommend that you ship to a friend/relative instead. CLick here for more shipping details here.
All BOLDR watches comes with a 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch but exclude parts that are subjected to (external) wear. The latter includes but is not limited to, straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps and any watches that are not purchased directly from our website or authorised stockists. Click here for more warranty details.