BOLDR Globetrotter GMT - Meteoblack
The BOLDR Globetrotter is a tough GMT dive watch that takes the iconic angular BOLDR design a step further. Built #toughenough for any exploration, the Globetrotter's GMT function tracks two timezones, all the time.
The Globetrotter is designed to make a statement - from the striking coloured ceramic bezel, to a sturdy design designed for the depths of the ocean or the heights of a skyscraper. Machined out of a single piece of stainless steel that encases a precise Swiss ETA movement, the Globetrotter is packed with enough features to feature in all your travels.
The Meteoblack features a meteorite dial, extracted from fragments of the Muonionalusta Meteorite, discovered north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden and is roughly about 4 billion years old.
- Case: 44mm 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2893-2 Elabore-grade automatic movement with independent adjustable GMT-hands
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Bidirectional Ceramic bezel, engraved with the names of major cities
- Dial: Meteorite dial with applied indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap with dive-extension buckle
- Case Thickness: 14.5mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 50mm
- Case Back: See-through sapphire crystal and screw-down stainless steel caseback
Any unworn and/or undamaged BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.