Odyssey Meteo Black
Special Edition Only 100pcs
Created from fragments of the Muonionalusta Meteorite, discovered north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden. The meteorite is roughly about 4 billions years old, and is composed of iron, nickel, germanium, gallium and iridium. It's a pretty rare piece of metal, and it features the famous Widmanstätten pattern which gives it that distinctive look.
Featuring an extremely robust case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra tough high-resistance 6-screw caseback, rated for up to 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A Swiss Automatic movement and special helium escape valve also makes sure your watch stays strong under any pressure, and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel Case with DLC coating
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional dive bezel, with elapsed time function
- Movement: Swiss STP1-11 automatic movement, with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 44-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Winding Crown: Triple-lock screwdown crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Matte dial with 3D swiss indexes and custom hands, both with Superlume.
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with AR-coating
- Strap: Top-grain premium italian leather OR polyurethane dive strap.
- Case Size: 45.5mm
- Case Thickness: 14.2mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Shipping in October 2017