[Upgrade] Odyssey Meteo Black
For Kickstarter Backers Only.
Limited to 100pcs only.
Beyond the addition of a Swiss STP1-11 movement, the MeteoBlack has a unique dial that’s made from real space meteorite that’s more than 4 billion years old. Each dial will be distinct and unique, where each and every meteorite dial has a different pattern. It’s formed over millions of years of slow cooling, and can’t be reproduced synthetically - so it’s definitely an out-of-this-world look for the Odyssey.
Featuring an extremely robust case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra tough high-resistance single-piece screw down caseback, rated for up to 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A resilient Japanese or Swiss automatic movement and special helium escape valve also makes sure your watch stays strong under any pressure, and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L Stainless Steel Case DLC coating with brush and polish finish
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional dive bezel, with elapsed time function
- Movement: Swiss STP1-11 movement, 288000 Bhp with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 44-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Winding Crown: Triple-lock screwdown crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Dial & Hands: Matte dial with 3D swiss indexes and custom hands, both with Superlume.
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with AR-coating
- Strap: Top-grain premium italian leather OR polyurethane dive strap.
- Case Size: 45.5mm
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Case Back: single-piece screw down with embossed limited edition designer artwork by Melbourne artist Ashwin Royan
- Includes an additional water reisistant Polyurethene strap
Shipping in October 2017