BOLDR Expedition Eiger
Mount Eiger: This challenging alpine facade remains one of the most elusive climbs to the majority of hikers, as it requires a high level of skill and commitment to conquer. Looking over the beautiful Swiss villages of Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen, the Eiger is famous for its notorious 5,900 ft North Face - a blistering vertical mile of limestone and increasingly unstable ice. Dangerous as it is, the mountain continues to fascinate throngs of aspiring climbers who welcome the unpredictable climb that awaits them.
Whether or not you decide to take on the Eiger, wearing an Expedition sure does make one eager for adventure.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matte "Full-Lume" dial with 3D printed indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Black custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details here.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days. We’re currently not able to ship to APO’s but recommend that you ship to a friend/relative instead. CLick here for more shipping details here.
All BOLDR watches comes with a 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch but exclude parts that are subjected to (external) wear. The latter includes but is not limited to, straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps and any watches that are not purchased directly from our website or authorised stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Click here to download the watch size guide. Please make sure the print setting is 'actual size' for the document, thereafter cut out the watches on the outline and you'll have your BOLDR watch to try.