The big daddy of all mountains, Mount Everest stands at 29,035 feet or 8848 meters tall and is over 60 million years old. Its iconic name and stature has become associated in English vernacular as the 'ultimate challenge', whereby a seemingly gargantuan task is referred to as one's 'Everest'. Known in Nepal as 'Sagarmatha' or 'Goddess Of The Sky', the mountain's majesty is worshipped by locals and plays host to around 35000 tourists each year.
Strap on an Expedition and conquer your Everest.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- 20,000A/m magnetic resistance
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Blue dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. This ONLY applies to watches that have not been used, worn, or strapped on. If the watch has been worn, it can still be returned within 30 days but this will incur a restocking fee of $15. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.