BOLDR Venture Carbon Black
The BOLDR Venture is a field watch that's ready for anything. Stylish, slim and super-light, consisting of a solid aerospace-grade titanium case, durable ballistic nylon strap, sapphire glass lens and Swiss quartz movement, it's the perfect wristwear for any adventure.
The Venture's case is made out of solid aerospace-grade titanium that's super strong, extremely light and water resistant up to 100m (330ft) / 10ATM. The loops and buckle on the Venture's Nato strap are also solid titanium to resist wear and tear. So whether for work or play, the Venture is here to join your journey.
- Case: 38mm Solid aerospace grade Titanium
- Movement: ETA 802.102 Swiss-Made Quartz Movement, Up to 36 months of battery life
- Water Resistance: 100m (330ft) / 10ATM
- Crown: Push-pull with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Nil
- Dial: Matte dial with printed indexes with Superlume
- Hands: Customs hands with Superlume
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: NATO Canvas strap with solid titanium buckle with etched logo
- Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 45mm
- Case Back: Screw-down solid titanium caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any unworn and/or undamaged BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.