As far as mountains go, Mount Rushmore is in a league of its own; not because of steep faces or challenging terrain, but what it represents. A fitting tribute to commemorate US History, work on the monument situated in Keystone, South Dakota began in 1927. Spearheaded by Danish architect Gutzon Borglum and Chief Carver Luigi del Bianco, the four presidents depicted signify different stages of America's growth, which are birth (Washington), growth (Jefferson), development (Lincoln), and preservation (Roosevelt).
Like its namesake, the Expedition is built to stand the test of time.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- 20,000A/m magnetic resistance
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. This ONLY applies to watches that have not been used, worn, or strapped on. If the watch has been worn, it can still be returned within 30 days but this will incur a restocking fee of $15. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.
Great watch that is accurate and rugged. Bought this watch for trips around the world. I know this will handle the abuse of some of the trails I plan on hiking
I must say, I have always had an affinity for quality over brand names and social trends. I believe I have found a company that understands how to make a solid timepiece that could standup to the build quality of any of the top brands in the field. I know some watch enthusiasts may laugh at such a statement and I would challenge them to try a Boldr Expedition.