Standing at 2,285-metres (7,497 ft) high, Mount Sinai is a mysterious mountain in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. It is said to be the location where the story of Moses receiving the Ten Commandments took place. Wrought with significance to the Jewish, Muslim and Christian religions, the summit of the mountain houses a mosque and a Greek Orthodox chapel.
That's why this Expedition model is the most mysterious of the lot.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- 20,000A/m magnetic resistance
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova orange
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova orange
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Any BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. This ONLY applies to watches that have not been used, worn, or strapped on. If the watch has been worn, it can still be returned within 30 days but this will incur a restocking fee of $15. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.
Excellent watch ! Top quality !
Had a generation 1 Expedition and liked it so much I picked up a generation 2 Sinai. Love it. Would have loved a display case back on this version and the canvas strap like the first gen but all in all I love this watch.
Overall I am happy with the watch, the quality is exceptional, after 3 months it has kept perfect time to the second.. I wish the case was bigger, maybe 44mm, I have extra large hands and it looks to small on my wrist. This would prevent me from purchasing one in the future. Having said that it arrived next day,in perfect condition with the correct time for my time zone already set. It's built like a tank and should last for years to come.