Odyssey Bronze Aventurine
The chunky brute is back with a brand new grainy-textured dial! The Odyssey Bronze Aventurine gets its name from the quartz gem also known as the 'Stone of Opportunity'. Not only does the name Aventurine remind us of adventure, but the stone is said to bring luck to those who come in contact with it. Strap this on and live the BOLDR life - you'll find plenty of opportunities to make your own luck.
As with all Bronze Odysseys, the Marine Grade CuSn8 bronze case will develop a unique patina with time which will create a distinctive character for each and every piece. This organic individualization perfectly represents the BOLDR ideal, letting each wearer tell their own unique story. The Odyssey’s signature bezel has been updated with an aluminium insert as a call back to classic dive-watch bezels.
Ride rough with an ultra-tough case rated for up to 500m water resistance, a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism, a resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve to make sure your watch stays strong under intense pressure.
- Case: 45.5mm CuSn8 Bronze Case + Helium Escape Valve
- Movement: SII NH35 Automatic Movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel in CuSn8 bronze with aluminium insert and Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Dial & Hands: Textured dial with applied indexes and polished hands with Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom italian leather strap with bronze buckle
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down caseback with embossed limited edition artwork
Any unworn and/or undamaged BOLDR watch purchased from boldrsupply.co may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details.
We'll dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. The carrier companies UPS/FedEx/DHL pledge a worldwide delivery time of 5 business days. BOLDR currently does not ship to APO’s, therefore we recommend shipping via a friend or relative instead. Click here for more shipping details.
All BOLDR watches come with 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch, which excludes any part subjected to external wear. External wear comprises of (but is not limited to) straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, and water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps, nor any watch that is not purchased via our website or authorized stockists. Click here for more warranty details.
Try your watch on for size! Make sure your print settings are set to 'actual size', and simply cut along the printed watch outline to gauge the watches' actual size around your wrist. Click here to download the watch size guide.