BOLDR Venture Jungle Green
The BOLDR Venture is a field watch that's ready for anything. Stylish, slim and super-light, consisting of a solid aerospace-grade titanium case, durable ballistic nylon strap, sapphire glass lens and Swiss quartz movement, it's the perfect wristwear for any adventure.
The Venture's case is made out of solid aerospace-grade titanium that's super strong, extremely light and water resistant up to 100m (330ft) / 10ATM. The loops and buckle on the Venture's Nato strap are also solid titanium to resist wear and tear. So whether for work or play, the Venture is here to join your journey.
- Case: 38mm Solid aerospace grade Titanium
- Movement: ETA 802.102 Swiss-Made Quartz Movement, Up to 36 months of battery life
- Water Resistance: 100m (330ft) / 10ATM
- Crown: Push-pull with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Nil
- Dial: Matte dial with printed indexes with Superlume
- Hands: Customs hands with Superlume
- Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: NATO Canvas strap with solid titanium buckle with etched logo
- Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 45mm
- Case Back: Screw-down solid titanium caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
You may return any unworn, undamaged BOLDR watch purchased online from boldrsupply.co within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange of the purchase price by mail. Click here for more return details here.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 business hours of verification, though this may vary depending on the current workload of our warehouse. UPS/FedEx/DHL pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days. We’re currently not able to ship to APO’s but recommend that you ship to a friend/relative instead. CLick here for more shipping details here.
All BOLDR watches comes with a 24 months warranty on the internal movements of the watch but exclude parts that are subjected to (external) wear. The latter includes but is not limited to, straps, scratches on case, lugs, crystal, water damage due to negligence. Warranty does not cover straps and any watches that are not purchased directly from our website or authorised stockists. Click here for more warranty details.